18 February 2013

Musical Monday

Today, in honor of President's Day, I am breaking away from the typical musical encouragement for a lighter look at our history of Presidents.

The following clip is from the Animaniacs, a cartoon I grew up watching that poked fun at just about everything.  This clip is no different.  Be advised it ends with the Clinton's, but we can fill in the gaps since then I hope!

I hope everyone that had today off enjoyed their day. 

Let us remember, whether we agree or disagree with the POTUS, his job is not easy.  He can use our prayers just like any of us!

God bless the U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Reader!
Your perspective is valuable and appreciated! Please leave us your thoughts, but please be respectful of other comments and their authors. Please be aware, I reserve the right to delete those comments which are argumentative, combative, abusive, use foul language, or are spam.
Thank you, and God bless you!
~C. Borden