20 February 2013

Fortress of Faith- Update

Hello dear Sisters in Christ!

I had been hoping and praying that I would be able to start the next portion of this series this week.  However, everytime I sit down and attempt to fill in the gaps of my working outline, I draw a blank.

I have been praying for His guidance, and it appears He wishes me to wait a little bit.

In the meantime, I am reworking on "Foundation of Love."  I will repost those eight weeks of study as I complete them.  I am preparing them to publish to ebook.  Once I have completed each study, adding more Bible passages, including prayers, creating more questions for thought, I will leave them up for about a month, as I will have to remove them completely from the blog in order to publish them like I want to.

I will also continue the Sunday and Monday posts, and I hope to work on military news and how those situations relate to our faith.

I thank you for continuing to follow this blog.  I appreciate the encouragement I have gotten from you as well as the questions, shared experiences, and notes of thanks.   I am happy to know that He is working through these random thoughts, helping me as much as I hope He is helping you!

Stay tuned!

God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Reader!
Your perspective is valuable and appreciated! Please leave us your thoughts, but please be respectful of other comments and their authors. Please be aware, I reserve the right to delete those comments which are argumentative, combative, abusive, use foul language, or are spam.
Thank you, and God bless you!
~C. Borden