29 April 2013

Musical Monday


This song by Matthew West was a reminder to me when this time last year, I found myself struggling.  The weight of the world seemed to be on my shoulders.  Even in my relationship with our Lord, I felt weak and helpless. 

We have all been through times in our lives, whether it was a single situation that was over in a day, or a period in our lives where each day seemed to last a year and the journey seemed too much to bear, where the struggles we face seem too big for us to get through.

What a blessing to be reminded- we are not alone.  He is with us.  He is carrying us.  We can rest in His embrace and know that His will is being done, even if we cannot see it or understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Reader!
Your perspective is valuable and appreciated! Please leave us your thoughts, but please be respectful of other comments and their authors. Please be aware, I reserve the right to delete those comments which are argumentative, combative, abusive, use foul language, or are spam.
Thank you, and God bless you!
~C. Borden