30 November 2012

Fortress of Faith: Bible Study for Military Women- Introduction

While chatting with my dear friend, Mandi, this morning, He sent me a moment of clarity regarding the Bible Study aspect of this blog.

"Fortress of Faith: Bible Study for Military Women" will start with the foundations of our Christian Faith- bound by the love of God.  We will spend a couple if weeks covering those things that form the basis of being a Christian woman with a special emphasis on "love." 

As we progress, we will discuss the walls that build our Faith, the fruits of the Spirit, characteristics of a Godly woman, and characteristics of a Christian.  We will continue on the path of the study until we can see the Fortress our Faith in Him builds!    ((OOH!  Just got a shiver of excitement!!!  LOL))

The intent is to tie these studies into our military way of life.  No matter where we are in our life with the Military, we are sisters in Christ, and we need to bridge the glaring gaps between us.  We can learn from each other, we can support each other, and we can encourage one another.  As Christ does for us, let us do for each other!

I look forward to your thoughts as we move forward!

God bless!!!
~C. Borden

PS... I would ask you all to keep me in your prayers.  My biggest struggle is following blindly- I am a planner- but He is giving me only one small piece at a time.  Please pray that His will be done, that I am open to His call, and that I carry out His will with this blog as HE envisions, not as I envision.  

Copyright © 2012 C.H.Borden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Reader!
Your perspective is valuable and appreciated! Please leave us your thoughts, but please be respectful of other comments and their authors. Please be aware, I reserve the right to delete those comments which are argumentative, combative, abusive, use foul language, or are spam.
Thank you, and God bless you!
~C. Borden